My Approach to Nutrition
Food nourishes our body. It fuels our life. But just as importantly, food should give us pleasure. I will help you approach nutrition in a way that keeps the enjoyment of food as a priority and in a way that considers not only the science of nutrition, but also the important and diverse ways food plays a role in your life. My goal is to help you find your optimal health through better eating - your own unique way.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics from the University of Vermont
- Dietetic Internship at Keene State College
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certified Dietitian - State of Vermont
- Licensed Dietitian - State of New Hampshire
- Specialized training in Weight Management, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Eating Disorders, Sports Nutrition, IBS, and children.
- To maintain my credentials I am required to meet specific continuing education requirements so you can count on me for the most up-to-date information.
I am a native of Bradford, VT , where I live with my husband, John. In my spare time I enjoy training and competing in the equestrian sport of Eventing, spending time with my 3 grown children and creating and eating delicious food.